Sue Rosenbloom (Bloom) is an award-winning dancer, teacher, curriculum advisor, choreographer and artistic director.
Bloomdance is the culmination of Bloom’s 25+ years experience resulting in Edinburgh Fringe First Award, Mercury Week Award, Critical acclaim at national and international levels, and recognition from within the professional dance world.
Anne Burbidge, Head Teacher, St. Cuthbert’s Primary School
Bloomdance’s philosophy is deeply rooted in the belief that dance is for everyone which aims to provide inclusivity and access to all participants.
What we offer
Adult performance groups
• Commitment based performance group who receive regular training in contemporary dance and choreographic techniques, and the company perform in premier venues such as Curve, Leicester.
INSET training for teachers and leaders
• Bespoke packages spanning from early years across Key Stages 1 to 4
GCSE, AS and A-Level Dance and Performing Arts Workshops and Performance
• One-off workshops or a series of workshops leading to performance
Residencies in schools and colleges
• Flexible in length, giving teachers the chance to work intensively in their own setting
Bloomdance has an established reputation in the following areas:
• Special Educational Needs
• Family Dance (from birth to 103)
• Safer Communities (including Domestic Violence Awareness)
• Children’s Dance Theatre Performances
- Trotter Street and Other Tales
- The Whale’s Song